Thursday, January 17, 2013

SEND ME AN ANGEL

Beautiful lingerie should make you feel heavenly! And who better to help you out than lingerie label Angel Dessous? 

Angel Dessous pride themselves on delivering top quality designs and premium customer service to lovers of lingerie and fine fashion throughout the grid.  This post, I donned my wings to show you the Chicka Range of underwear from this famed intimates designer.


The Chicka ensemble comprises a flattering strapless bra, lacy black panties, a uniquely designed garter set, and lace-top stay-up pantyhose.  I love this look in classic black; even in this notoriously naughty colour I feel like a complete angel!


You will notice that some of these sets have satin detailing and others lace.  This Champagne version of the Chicka set really highligts the satin sheen; I especially love how it brings out the texture of the panties.  


The Mocca version of this lovely Angel Dessous underwear shows the intricate design of the lace work.  There are also options in each of these sets for a daring shelf bra and you also have the option of playing with the layers for a more sheer appearance.


Gold accents are infused throughout the Chicka set in Pink.  Deep magenta tones give a rich feel and you can really see the detail and design of the lace.  I really like the shape of this bra; it goes against the traditional and is cheeky and sweet at the same time.


I gave up my wings to show you the back of the Purple Chicka Lingerie from Angel Dessous.  I just adore those garter straps! The criss-cross design is really original and the way they pin to the lace-tops is refreshingly realistic.  


Call me boring but I love white lingerie and I especially love this white version of the Chicka Set. It has an almost silver sheen and I love the satin detailing.  The stay-ups are so sheer they are almost transparent, giving a delicate, angelic appearance.  I don't think you will be surprised when I say that this set is my Pick of the Kitty Litter for this post!

If you love how this delectable Chicka Lingerie looks and would like to have a set or two for yourself, you can find it instore at Angel Dessous for 270$L a set, simply by hopping on the following link:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blue%20Sky/109/135/26

Angel Dessous are famed for their sensuous intimate apparel but did you know that this fantastic label also designs couture, skins, shapes, makeup and even wedding apparel? Be sure to have a good look around the extensive Angel Dessous Store!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blue%20Sky/128/52/25

To visit Angel Dessous on the Marketplace, check out the following link:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/9980

Best of all, Angel Dessous have a loyalty program, so when you purchase items inworld, you collect credits that transfer automatically to Lindens that you can use instore! 

I had better get these wings off and shine my halo for a bit (it was a bit too rusty to wear for this shoot!) Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment